Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another picture blog...

So Nathan, Rylie and I went up Provo Canyon the other day. We drove up to Sundance, and even though it was a little hazy, it was beautiful. That's what the blog heading picture is from. Anyway, after we drove a little of the Alpine Loop, we went back down to Bridal Veil Falls. Nathan enjoyed throwing rocks in the water. I was surprised he actually got in - that water is pretty cold! I guess the key was to let him go at his own pace. Anyway, it was a beautiful day. I complain about Utah being ugly and brown most of the year, but it's usually not true when you go up into the mountains. Oh, and sorry the camera isn't the greatest. Some of the pictures are blurry and I can't usually catch Nathan smiling (or Rylie, for that matter). That's all. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

i think it's needless to say that your children are adorably pudgy.

Janeite42 said...

Yay pictures! What lovely children you have, and I wish I was there.

Marlyse said...

Pretty Fall pics! You've inspired me to try to go up there. Maybe. If I have time. :) But really, it looks beautiful up there! And cute pics of the kids!