Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I just can't do that.

I had a really cheesy song (from a musical, no less... 10 points if you can guess which one) about summer in my head that I was going to quote for the title of this post, but I just can't do that. So here's how we've been lately, in pictures. You can see we've got our kiddie pool out (finally... I think we've had it nearly a year), that we feed our children junk food, that even when I'm out of doors, I'm hunched over with a book, and that Jared and I are really, really white. =D (the last one is from a father-son camping trip. I just really like the look on Nathan's face... but you'll have to click on it to see it.)

11 comments:

Shannon said...

haha i love these. you guys are funny people.

Shannon said...

ok sorry 2 more things:
1. they have father/son campouts for 3-year-olds?
2. i'm going to guess high school musical or something because you're weird like that.

Jared and Megan said...

Shannon-
1. Yes, they have father-son campouts, and then anyone can join. anyone who is either a father or a son, I suppose.
2. incorrect. but yes, I'm into that sort of thing, unfortunately.

Shannon said...

why are we both up right now? and why does my computer say it's only 11:20 when clearly it isn't? my word is juddeta.

Jared and Megan said...

haha, I don't know. good night!

Marlyse said...

I'm just going to throw this one out there b/c it's the only song about summer from a musical that i can think of, "Summer Lovin'?" (from Grease)

Well even if it's not it's what popped into my head and now I can't stop singing those two words b/c they're the only words from the song I know!

Jared and Megan said...

Marlyse- 10 points for you! I hope the useless points are worth the trouble of having two words stuck in your head... =)

Shannon said...

for the record, i was going to say grease but i thought it was too obvious.

Emily said...

Man, I'm too slow. I was gonna say "Summer Lovin'" too.
Fun pictures!

katie said...

(this is really katie...i'm too lazy to log off of shaun's gmail account) i knew it too! i just don't get on the computer often enough to be the one to say anything first. poor me...

The Payne Family said...

Hey Megan! I saw your blog off of Linne's. Send me an email at payne83440@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to my blog. By the way your kids are adorable. -Amanda (Peterman, in case you couldn't figure out who this was)