Monday, September 14, 2009

My name is Gumby.

I totally forgot about the camera on my birthday. We all did. So here's me making do.

It was awesome. We had a fun day, then Jared came home, I showered and then we had dinner at Zupa's. Yum. Then we picked up a movie from Redbox and went home. Jared had made me my cake the night before.
Except that it was a chocolate cheesecake.I loved it.Then the kids went to bed, which they were thrilled to do...
and we watched 17 Again. For reals.
Oh, and Shannon babysat the kids last Saturday for a present, my mom got me a Moleskin City Notebook for London, and Jared donated moneys to my travel fund.
Yay! Thanks guys, for a lovely birthday.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

hilarious, gumby.
my word is dingle.

LP said...

I love how you illustrated your blog! Those fotos are hilarious. I'm glad you had a happy birthday.

Jared and Megan said...

thanks, guys.
ha... dingle.

Marlyse said...

That picture is great! Were you just really surprised to see a cake on your birthday? or is there a story that goes with it?

Jared and Megan said...

Marlyse - haha I have no idea. I should ask my mom.

LP said...

your mom has no idea either. it was just after someone said "Make a wish", so maybe it reflects what you were wishing for.