Monday, November 23, 2009

motley post

No pictures this time.

Jared's got a new job as of about a week ago. It looks like it's going to be a really great fit, and it will be wonderful to have insurance again. =) We've been really very blessed to not get injured or very sick during the last 8 or 9 months, though.

I ran my first 5K last Saturday. I'm doing NaNoWriMo (not well, but much better than the last 3 years, so I'm considering it a success).

Nathan says funny things, like when he told my mom to pick him up and she asked why, he said, "It's your responsibility."

Rylie does cute things, like waving like a beauty queen in a parade and saying "hey", "dada", "mama", and a pretty mangled something that we think is supposed to be "I love you".

I'm pretty burned out at the moment, so here are couple of cool songs I think people should be aware of.




3 comments:

LP said...

I like both of those songs - thanks for posting them. Congrats on the 5K! How did that go?

Jared and Megan said...

I think it went alright, considering I didn't train nearly as much as I should have (I've been speed-walking, and I jogged it). I think my time was somewhere between 32 and 34 minutes, so make of that what you will. I'm not really sure what it means. I was 4th of about 19 people, but most of them were walking it.

Greg and Kat Hodgson said...

That is awesome!! Good job on the 5k.