Monday, May 21, 2012

Random things

Hello again. Here are some things starting with "I", cause I'm selfish like that.

I'm trying to decide if I should buy the blogsy app... It's five bucks, and for someone who usually only downloads apps when they're free, that's kind of expensive. I'm also very wishy-washy and indecisive. If I had a few hours I could try and come up with a Shakespearean monologue of my thought process but yeah... I have other priorities.

I keep having dreams about people I haven't seen in forever. Last night I had a dream that an old friend was angry with me and told me I was a hypocrite. I can't shake the feeling it gave me now, even though I know it wasn't real.

I wish I had time to paint. I mean, finish a painting. That's what I mean. I have two that I want to finish before I can start on this other watercolor I have in mind. Also I started a couple of silly poems today, but I'm not sure if I'll finish them.

I ate strawberries on the back porch last night.

I am jealous of people in Scotland right now.

I hope my sister has a nice birthday.

I seriously need to do some serious laundry today. In the serious moonlight.

I wish my bedroom would clean itself and that the frames would hang themselves so all I would have to do is put art or pictures in them.

I want to buy new couches and a new coffee table because it looks like mine has bubos.

See?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What does the app have? That you can't use the Blogger app for?

That happens to me too. Seriously.

I have to paint you that painting still...

I love summer.

Me too.

It is so far ;)

Hahaha.

Yar.

Lance those buboes!

Jared and Megan said...

As you can see, most if the buboes have been lanced.

We should have a frame-hanging exchange... We can go to each other's houses and help each other hang frames. Although aren't you done hanging frames?

Also, the blogger app is only for iPhone so I can't use the landscape typing that I love on the iPad. And, irkingly, I can only put photos at the bottom of each post, so I can't insert them wherever I want. Also the app is useful for all my blogs, Wordpress and tumblr included.

Jared and Megan said...

Oh, plus, I'd be able to add links and videos and things, which I can't with the blogger app.

LP said...

Someone needs to come down your street with a wagon and calling "Bring out your dead tables!"

I say get the app.