Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rylie is 4

I do plan on writing a full post about her birthday before Nathan's birthday in a couple of weeks, but to tide you over here's a picture of Nathan and Rylie watching Godzilla. You know the cartoon version, right? The one with the theme song that goes, "Godzilla! Godzilla! Godzilla! And Godzuki..." and then that silly baby version comes flying down and all the humans are looking up with their smiles frozen on their faces? Remember? Anyway, the kids were watching the episode with the seaweed monster and Rylie was freaking out a little bit. She was cracking me up because apparently she's inherited my tendency to talk to (or yell at) the characters on tv. I only got one picture and it's not the best face she was making but it's still pretty good.

3 comments:

LP said...

I talk to the tv, too, mostly to utter my disbelief ("Liar!!") or to criticize. I wonder if it's genetic.

Shannon said...

that cracks me up! also...Nate has no hair. And he's wrapped in a blanket. He looks a little like a hospital patient...

Jared and Megan said...

Mom - Hee hee that's why it's fun to watch stuff together, we don't get mad at each other for interacting with the movie!

Shan - ha, didn't notice that. Believe me he's alive and well.