Sunday, February 17, 2008

Nathan is cute.

Well, Jared and his mom are downstairs doing crosswords so I thought I'd write a blog and put *pictures* in it. Just of Nathan, of course. I think the last time any of the rest of us got in a picture was Christmas. I may be wrong, tho.
Anyway, Nathan has been using lots of garbled versions of words lately. He pointed to a picture of Jesus last night (I wish I'd been around, Jared was upstairs with Nathan at that point) and said something like 'hesus' or similar. Also, Nathan has said other words that aren't quite words but that sound like 'hello', 'eat', and 'more'. I can't remember any others right now. He still doesn't really say mommy or daddy, although today he looked at Jared and said 'ah-ee', so maybe that was an attempt. =) Yeah, these might not count as words to most people, but we're around him all the time so we understand him more, I think. Or else we're becoming delusional. Either way, really. =)
Anyway. Here are a few pictures of Nathan from when he and I went to California to visit the family. They're all from the same day, probably.



5 comments:

Aubrie & Landen said...

Hey! Just so you know, that little floating fetus is kinda creepin' me out! But for some odd reason I also kinda like it...wierd!!!

Adrien said...

nathan is so cute. he makes me happy. haha. i also really like his to-do list down below. tell him i said that.

lindsay and mark said...

Hi Megan,
I just thought I'd let you know that Nathan is really cute (although it looks like Adrien beat me to it) and I'm going to add you to my friends list!

-Lindsay

Jared and Megan said...

aubrie- haha, it's funny, but I think it's creepy too! but I kind of wanted a (not so) subtle tribute to the coming baby since it may not get as much attention as Nathan did in the beginning. =P
adrien/eric- I told him, and he said 'ha!' in his weird way.
lindsay/mark- hey thanks! as soon as I figure out what I'm doing, I'll add you guys too!

Adrien said...

you don't believe in blogs anymore?