Thursday, September 4, 2008

procrastinating...

I haven't posted a real blog in a while because I have nothing to say but "my kids are cute and here's proof". Hm... maybe I'll just do that later. After all, why should I feel obligated to entertain anyone?
Anyway, tangents aside, I was wondering what is it about Asian music videos, anyway?? Here is a small sampling of Korean and Chinese music videos to show you what I mean:





And here's one that doesn't make you want to cry/hide/stare in horror (and it has English subtitles! yay! the girl is so crazy... she cracks me up):

1 comment:

Shannon said...

lol.
#1- bizarre! why do korean people always kill themselves???
#2- strange, but a little cliche perhaps
#3- hahaha. i liked this one, and she is crazy, but a little...strange.

hails back to the good old days of "sticky rice" and incredibly depressing korean romance films...