Saturday, December 13, 2008

big snow

I know it snowed some before this fall/winter, but this is a lot more snow and it's sticking now! So here's some pictures from this morning.
After we went back inside, Nathan got back to business.Oh, and a couple of hours ago, it was already this white outside:
And here's a couple pictures of Rylie from today, so she won't feel left out:

p.s. The house on the header is Tom and Beth's. I thought it looked really Christmas-y with all the snow. Hope you guys don't mind me using it for the holiday season! If you do, let me know and I can change the picture. I just need to scan in this picture we have and I can use that instead, if you like.
p.s.s. Does anyone know how to move the title of the blog to the bottom of the picture so it's easier to read??

4 comments:

Shannon said...

snow! yay i'll get to see it after all! (of course now that i'm moving there, i'll see nothing BUT snow...)

LP said...

I know how.

Ms. Kneisly said...

As for your title:
If you use Picasa (or other photo editing software) you can add text directly to the photo and save a new copy of it. This creates a new jpeg file of the image with the text which you can upload to your blog. Then remove bloggers title.

Adrien said...

haha, nathan. important stuff he's doing there. and i'm glad rylie isn't getting left out even though she didn't get to jump on the beanbag thing either. oh, thanks for coming to the party last night. i hope you had fun!