Friday, December 12, 2008

The other day...

I was labeling pictures for a Facebook album and I didn't know how to spell Camryn's name. So I decided to ask Jared. He was asleep but I figured he'd been trying to wake up for about an hour so he wouldn't mind if I woke him. This is what happened:

Megan: Hey are you going to be awake for real now?

Jared: (mumbled groaning)

Megan: How do you spell Camryn?

Jared: It's C-A-M-E-R-Y-N.

Megan: C-A-M-E-R-Y-N? Are you sure?

Jared: Yes. It's C-A-M-E-R-Y-N.

Megan: Are you awake?

Jared: Honey, it's round! It goes all the way around.

Megan: What??

Jared: It's S-O-N. Not S-E-N.

Megan: Um... I don't think you're awake.

Jared: Never mind. (sleepy chuckling)

Anyway, he doesn't remember this. He remembers me asking how to spell Camryn's name and that's about it. Funny guy.

4 comments:

LP said...

If it's round and goes all the way around, it's probably spelled S-U-N. But that's just my guess.

Unknown said...

that's awesome. you know what it reminds me of?
"what kind of fabric do you want?"
"what?"
"you know, material..."
"what?"
"for your wedding dress..."
"for my WHAT?"
good ol' rochelle.

Emily said...

Haha... that's too funny! I love when people talk in their sleep!

Shannon said...

LOL. love it.