Saturday, April 11, 2009

this weekend I constructed a model for the answer

I finally finished Rylie's mobile last Monday. I started work on it shortly after she was born, but I bought the pieces before she was born. As to how long it took me to finally get it up, I'll let you do the math. Also, the mobile is more interesting to look at from below (of course), but I forgot to get a picture of that. I'll do that later after Rylie wakes up from her nap.
Also, Rylie's hair has been doing this funny Gerber baby thing lately :)

6 comments:

Shannon said...

that looks really neat, i can't wait to see it in person!

Jared and Megan said...

thanks!

LP said...

well she's cuter than the Gerber baby. and I like the mobile. I want to see it from Rylie's point of view. (what happened to the other post with the picture of her messy face?)

Jared and Megan said...

mom- gracias. I had to delete the other post. I'll explain when I call you later.

Unknown said...

And the mobile is cuter than the Gerber baby too.

Unknown said...

And can you imagine the incredible mental stimulation this mobile will inspire in Riley?