Monday, March 30, 2009

A Typical Sunday... (long picture post)

This is a fairly typical Sunday for us (Except for Rylie sleeping in our bed... I've had a cold so I was super-tired that morning. Too tired to put Rylie back to bed.):And then Shannon and Adrien came over later and we played Clue and Apples to Apples. Shannon said I always take pictures of her in the rocking chair and she thinks she looks like a convalescent. Adrien says I always take pictures of her when she has 12 chins and weighs a thousand pounds. I say: totes ridic.Oh, and here's a video of Rylie. I wish my camera recorded sound... but it doesn't. Sorry!

3 comments:

LP said...

they're growing up so fast! and what beautiful blue eyes Rylie has. and what beautiful children you have. I'm serious.

LP said...

btw, what the heck is Rylie wearing? a tutu? and Nathan with a headband looks like Megan Jr.

Jared and Megan said...

Thanks, mom! Rylie's wearing a dress we're borrowing from Lanee. It's got a tutu-ish bottom. She loved it. She kept holding the flowy part up to her face.