Sunday, June 21, 2009

Scottish Festival

Shannon already blogged about this, but I just wanted to share my couple of pictures from when we went to the festival about a week ago. After watching a parade and looking at some of the booths/tents briefly, we called our mom to find out which clan we belonged to through her ancestry. Turned out we may have been squatters on MacFarlane land, possibly belonging to their clan, so we hung out in the clan tent for a while. Soon there was a lull in the rain so we went out again, but then there was a downpour. I enjoyed a refreshing shower as I went to go get an umbrella I'd left in the car, and then we all (me and the kids, anyway) went back to the car together. Seems pointless, but if I hadn't gotten the umbrella, Nathan would have been screaming the entire walk back to the car instead of just half the time when the wind blew the umbrella inside out. He spoke of those moments in hushed tones for a few days afterward.

Anyway, here are pictures!

1 comment:

ian said...

I didn't know Adrien was some sort of Elk-beast. Sounds like it was fun. I wish I could have been there.