Sunday, July 11, 2010

best ever

Jared and I made hot fudge coconut shakes today... They were the best I'd ever tasted!

We used chocolate ice cream, milk, hot fudge, coconut flakes and a few drops of coconut extract. I would love to try a plain coconut shake sometime because the coconut extract worked so well.

Jared is making cheesecake because Beth is coming out this week... I should probably just give up.


p.s. I posted an album on facebook with pictures from this summer, including camping at the reunion and more pictures from Independence Day. I'll continue to add to it throughout the rest of the summer.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

look at you guys. so cute with your milkshakes.

Kristin said...

Megan, you look really pretty in this picture. And I'm jealous of your hot fudge milk shake. Yum!