Wednesday, July 14, 2010

damage control

The last several days my kids have been on another destructive kick. I think it's the stir-craziness... it's too hot to go outside for most of the day. Fortunately we have big plans tomorrow (and by big plans I mean visiting the playground in the mall).

And fortunately I have this guy...
(that farmer's tan cracks up my inner 12 year old girl)
...and he left all this in the fridge!Beth, you'd better hurry or they'll be all gone! Haha JK I think somebody might kill me if I ate them all.

4 comments:

LP said...

Those krazy kidz!

Zach and Kelly said...

Oh Megan, I keep getting on here anticipating a new blog, but alas, no exciting new stories. Not that I'm one to talk, since I never write on my blog, but still... you're more interesting than I am.

Jared and Megan said...

ha! me, interesting? I think your blog is waay funnier than mine!

Zach and Kelly said...

That's because I make stuff up! You can make stuff up, too, if you wanted.