Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Authors

The house was finally quiet. The kids were in their beds. Then I heard this as I passed their door.

Nathan: (repeating some question over and over but I couldn't tell what he was saying at first)
Rylie: Poe?
Nathan: Yes. Edgar Allen Poe. Do you have any Poe?
Rylie: No.
Nathan: You're supposed to say "go fish".
Rylie: Go fish.
Nathan: Okay. Now it's your turn.

I really wish I would have stayed longer to hear more... but I also really needed to get to where I was going. By the time I returned that way, I couldn't hear anything coming from their room.

3 comments:

Adrien said...

hahaha...that's amazing.

Shannon said...

Haha...it's only going to get better. Really, there was a reason kids were recorded for cockaboody.

LP said...

I love it! Go, authors!