Monday, March 5, 2012

Ugh, feet taste nasty.

Yeah, so... I'm pretty embarrassed. In my ambition to make my mom and sisters laugh, I probably offended a neighbor. I really need to be more careful when I say things. Seriously, there's this incredibly vivid, detailed list in my head of some of the worst things I've done accidentally to offend or hurt people, and I'm pretty sure that's going down on the list. Guys, I can't even give you an example of what's on that list because I just can't even do that! I wish there was something like punching a shark in the nose on that list, because then I could tell you that story. Oh that would be an awesome story.

Anyway, let's move on. I resolve to be nicer! Mostly. No really, I will.

So, picture of the day? Yeah remember that? Maybe I'll just start picking and choosing as I see fit and skipping the rest so I can catch up.

This is for #17 (time) and #18 (drink). Actually it's a pretty dang loose definition of time, so if you don't want to count it that's fine with me. I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to why this represents drink.My reasons for saying this picture represents time is because time and time again, Jared has created shake-ly masterpieces for us to consume while enjoying one of the many shows we've watched over the years. Mmmm shakes. He's pretty self-sacrificing because I always say "more hot fudge!" when he wouldn't necessarily agree, but he dumps more in anyway. Last time he made a shake, there wasn't quite enough hot fudge for my taste but I said it tasted fine anyway. Of course he didn't believe me and teased me about how at this point in the shake-making process (called the tasting stage) I slap him and ask belligerently, "Is this vanilla?? Is this a glass of milk??"

Why is it that his impressions of me always make me sound abusive? And why can't we be bothered to close the fridge? Or change the calendar to the proper month? Or throw away that creepy dead plant on top of the fridge? Hmm... much to ponder. I'm going to let someone else ponder it though because I'm going to go watch something ridiculous on TV and sip some cocoa.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Haha oh you guys...
I'll throw away the dead plant for you if you like ;)

LP said...

Because if you did all those things, we wouldn't have a funny laugh.

PaigeE said...

If you are referring to me as the "offended" you can stop worrying. I'm not. I just wanted to assure you of Milo (which is the dog's name, by the way) NOT being a danger. Though he does look like a creeper in that photo, all still and staring. We're also not using him to spy so you can sleep easy about that, too. I would have been weirded out by a dog watching me. You are completely free to post whatever pictures of Milo being a creeper or otherwise. Don't worry about offending me. Ever.

Jared and Megan said...

Shannon - It's actually gone now, and I changed the calendar, and I even closed the fridge!

Mom - =)

Paige - Thanks, good to know. =)