Tuesday, March 13, 2012

We are all buildings and people inside

Okay, we're getting this thing done! I'm making up for the rest of February.

The first picture is for both #19 (something you hate to do) and #20 (handwriting), because it's a written order for a blood test. I guess I don't hate blood tests, but I do dislike them.#21 is a favorite photo of me. I'm pretty sure I've used this one before, but I really do like it, and it's the only photo I can think of that I like and is just of me. Most photos I like of myself have my family and/or friends in them, and that's fitting, but I like this picture of myself because even though what I'm about to do is completely and utterly frightening to me, I go ahead and do it anyway!! That, my friends, is bravery, if I do say so myself. Which I do. Seriously, I've faced the labor and delivery of my children with far less fear than I felt when rappelling off a cliff.
Ok so #22 is supposed to be where I work and this is obviously not exactly where I work. This is where I practice the piano (keyboard, same diff.) though, and that's sort of work. I set up a few pieces of Grandma Wood's music though, for added interest. =)#23, my shoes. Behold. The ones not pictured are the ones I want to get rid of. I might get rid of a few more, just for kicks. (Nya-ah-ah!)#24, inside my bathroom cabinet.#25, like #21, is not a current picture, but it is green and it happens to be a place I love. And yes, that's a blurry cat clinging for dear life to that tree. Not moments before this picture, Nathan (at age 2) had picked it up and was carrying it around. I'm glad it didn't scratch him!#26 is early evening on our street.#27 is our dinner one night.
#28 is money, both a picture of a coin and a shot from the song "Money" by Pink Floyd.
#29 is a screenshot from a fan video of "Little Bird" by The Weepies, which is something I was listening to.

3 comments:

LP said...

So many good photos. What a lot of shoes you have! And the night photo is cool. That is all.

katie said...

i find it humorous that you would compare fear of rappelling to fear of being in labor since....you know....what you yelled when you were rappelling... unless i'm getting my stories mixed up. if that's the case, then it's not funny at all.

Jared and Megan said...

Mom - thanks... Do I really have a lot of shoes? I suppose it's all relative, but yes, I guess I have a lot of shoes.

Katie - Yes, that's the right story! haha.