Sunday, June 3, 2012

Today

When I'm nursing Maya and reading something funny, she stops to laugh too. She also likes to try to beat me to the Cheerios she left on the floor.

In primary today, Nathan did the hand motions so that it looked like popcorn was popping out of his eyes. He didn't think anyone was watching.

Rylie is talking to herself in the bathroom right now. The only words I could hear clearly were, "foolish abominations".

Lately, my inner voice has had an Australian accent.

Jared is making fried sugar and cinnamon tortillas.


3 comments:

LP said...

Foolish abominations! Hahaha! Sounds like a delightful day.

Kristin said...

I'm not sure which comment I liked best. It's a toss up between "foolish abominations" and your inner Australian accent. :)

Shannon said...

hahaha your whole family is awesome. also that's a cute picture of maya, but what picture of her isn't, hm?