Friday, October 26, 2012

Rylay? How do you know about Rylay?

The post title is something Jared says sometimes.  It's almost a quote from Pirates of the Caribbean.  I am seriously tired of typing after the ridiculousness that was my last post.  But you didn't have to type that much, you may say.  I say, I know, and now I want to take a nap.

So this is Rylie's birthday recap post.  We had a family-only celebration on her actual birthday, and then much later on had a friend party.  Here are pictures...

Cake, presents from parents, Grandma and Grandpa Wood and Grandma and Grandpa Swinford:













Presents a day or two later from Grandma Spees:



I'll put the party pictures in a separate post since there are quite a few of them.

1 comment:

LP said...

Rylie is such a cutie. I love her face in the picture with the cake.