Friday, April 25, 2008

catch up




Since we now have an awesome internet connection, I thought I'd put up a few photos (mostly of Nathan, of course) from the past couple of months.

This one to the left is of Nathan playing in what used to be one of his favorite spots - behind the couch. We have a few shelves mounted on the wall above the couch so there's a space back there. And this is when his hair was longer... hm... :sigh: I really liked his hair being longer so I could tousle it and and play with it and stuff, but it would get so matted in the back. Not so attractive. So my mom cut it for me on Tuesday (the 22nd) before she left the next day.










If the picture placement is bugging you - bear with me, I'm still trying to figure this stuff out. =P Anyway, this was just Nathan being goofy one morning in the end of February while I still had morning sickness and had to lie on the couch a lot.









This was that same morning - Jared made a yummy breakfast of biscuits and gravy with hash browns and bacon (I couldn't enjoy very much of it... but Barb, Jared and Nathan loved it!).











This is what Nathan does when he wants to make play basketball. There's a hoop on top of the pantry door. He holds his leg up so you know it's time to pick him up and help him make a slam dunk.






Jared gets a bit of an arm workout doing this over and over... =)












Nathan loves to use our cell phones... although he's not really allowed to anymore, since he broke mine and did something odd to Barb's... but this is him pretending to talk to and text people. (Thanks for fixing the red eye for me, Kelly!).









Nathan sees his grandma Spees (and once in a while Jared) doing crosswords all the time so she let him give it a try.













And this is Nathan wearing one of my headbands... I guess I didn't need to cut his hair after all - I could have just done this. lol.






Anyway, I think I'll make a separate post for the next pictures, since they all go together.

3 comments:

Saving for Disney said...

Here is a link to the red-eye picture without red eyes! I know I have something on my computer for it, but I don't know if it comes on all computers.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a123/
kellaphin/DSCN4811_edited.jpg

Jared and Megan said...

thanks twixy! lol. it kind of sounds like a sidekick name.

Jared and Megan said...

kelly: okay thanks! I've fixed it now.