Friday, April 25, 2008

the park and... our closet. =D

This was sometime in the beginning of March when it was strangely warmish. (The weather has been freakish lately, I mean it snowed twice yesterday!)
I figured you guys might want evidence that I actually exist... even though I don't like this picture of myself (surprise, surprise).
The walk home. They're so cute! =)

Oh and this is from when I organized our closet in the middle of March... it doesn't look quite like this anymore. I need to pick things up again. =P I just think you guys need evidence that I am a neat(ish) person once in a while. We have more brown boxes for the other piles now, too.

3 comments:

Janeite42 said...

very petite, betsy, very petite!

Adrien said...

write another blog. it's been too long...

Adrien said...

oh, and that floating baby thingy is much less creepy than before, but still really creepy. i feel like you sent me a text message at some point...hmm...i will have to check.