Wednesday, May 20, 2009

huzzah huzzah.

I know this picture is blurry, but I think it portrays well how I'm feeling, and how Rylie's feeling compared to before. She's so much better now! She's finally not as congested anymore - she can nurse again! Yay! She hadn't since Sunday morning, and then she did tonight (Wednesday around 11 pm). I sort of thought it was just going to be another pathetic attempt where we both ended up crying, but she went right to it like she'd never stopped. I know I sound nerdy, but if you've breastfed before (and enjoyed it, of course; it's not the same if it's a difficult experience every time) you'll know what I mean. Anywho. She's doing much better. She's still sleeping in the swing at night, and I'd try to get her in the crib, but I didn't want to upset her in case that wasn't the ticket, plus we're going to Katie's wedding this weekend so she's gonna be a little messed up with the sleeping places, anyway.Today was a wonderful day.

I'll post pictures from our outing with the Grandparents Swinford (hopefully) tomorrow, but we'll be getting ready to drive all night to California, so we'll see...

2 comments:

Greg and Kat Hodgson said...

Huzzah!!! Hehe, there is not other word more perfect.

Zach and Kelly said...

You've already used that blog title...