Thursday, May 28, 2009

a wedding

Last weekend we went to Katie and Shaun's wedding and reception. It was beautiful. I didn't take many pictures because among the other desirable attributes I have, I'm very forgetful... but I did remember to ask Shannon to take a few of Katie and Shaun dancing for me, so thank you, Shannon! Other than that, I only got a few of the people at our table, and they're blurry cause I hate how using a flash makes people look... strange. The one of Nathan is him as a ghost cause he really didn't want to stay put; quelle surprise. =)Congratulations, guys!

p.s. oh, here's a music video I heard about... it's pretty cool!

3 comments:

Marlyse said...

Katie looks so pretty! I wish I could've gone. It looks like you guys had fun.

Ps. I have clothes for you from Lanee!

PPS. I'd love borrowing some of your clothes...but only if YOU WANT!

LP said...

I have a few fotos from the day's festivities. Also, I love that music video!

Shannon said...

what a great time was had by all :)
and I'm glad you didn't leave early so you all could take the famous gross picture.
and I actually like the one of Nathan. the face he's making is slightly...ponderous? and the transparency shows his transient nature. or something.... :)