Thursday, May 7, 2009

lunch with my parents

So I was going to blog about this forever ago, but I've been putting it off cause I hate my writing "voice" and I'm busy. So now I'm eating breakfast, the kids aren't up yet and Jared's not up yet so he doesn't need the computer for his real estate class so I'm going to blog now. What a run-on sentence.
So while my parents were out here, we went to Adrien's graduation! Congratulations, Adrien (again)!
We also went out to eat at the Beehive Tea Room in downtown Salt Lake. We tried to go to this place, but silly me forgot they're not open on Mondays anymore. Anyway, the Beehive Tea Room was quirky and kinda fun, although pretty expensive. We all liked our food. I probably wouldn't take kids again, although for the most part Nathan and Rylie behaved pretty well. Anyway, thanks again for lunch, guys!

1 comment:

LP said...

wherefore hatest thou thy writing voice, puz? I like it.

the only thing I didn't like about the tea room was it made me feel like I had to be quiet. otherwise I enjoyed myself a lot, and my meal even more.