Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Give me something fun to do - like a life of loving you

So maybe you guys have already heard of her, but I just barely heard Brooke Fraser's single "Something in the Water" and it's so cute and catchy I wanted to share.



Anyway. I don't get her hair, unless it's what's in the water... har har. Seriously, I love her voice though. Check out her other music, too! She's actually mostly a Christian artist. If you want to read about her, you can check her wiki article here.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

that song is very... "up" haha :)

Jared and Megan said...

up... like upbeat?

LP said...

I like the song. The video is okay, but my favorite part is the sleepwalking Russian doll.

Greg and Kat Hodgson said...

I'm so glad that you posted this. I've listened to it about 60 times. Love it!