Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The past couple days' pictures

Sorry I don't have many of Nathan... I really want to get more of him reading, though, since he's started learning how! I do have a picture of Nathan right after he finished registering for kindergarten but it's on my phone and I haven't figured out how to email it to myself yet. =P


Anyway, here are a couple of Rylie playing while Nathan was at preschool on Tuesday.










And a couple from when Rylie was in my room (she took some pictures herself).

And some pictures from our family dinner right before my parents left for California. My sisters and Rylie (and my mom, for a while) were having lots of fun with the play-dough!

This is the Little Mermaid ensemble. Clockwise from the top left: Prince Eric's dog (can't remember his name), Prince Eric (who can't believe what he's seeing, apparently), Ariel, Sebastian, Ursula (missing her more human traits... very telling), and Flounder. And in the middle you can see some lovely waves.

Nathan reading to Grandma Prince.

We had yummy food (including a new-to-me lemon pasta recipe I'd never tried before) for dinner and strawberry shortcake for dessert.

p.s. If you want to see my California trip album, click here.

4 comments:

Marlyse said...

Oh my gosh! I love all of their play-dough creations! So funny...and quite colorful. :)

LP said...

Great pictures! The ones of the play dough party are especially good. I also like the one of Rylie's forehead.

katie said...

awesome. i feel like the dog's name is rex, but i'm not certain.

Jared and Megan said...

Thanks guys!

Mom - you're funny =)

Katie - It's Max!!! When you said rex the 'x' sound made me remember. So you were close!