Thursday, June 23, 2011

Babes in the sun

Maya, like my older two children were as newborns, is mildly jaundiced. I've been taking her out in the sun for a little bit in the late afternoon or early evening because I want her to get some sun, but I'm worried about sunburn.I love her facial expression here:I'm so glad Jared works on our yard and makes it look nice... I love being out there and the kids love playing outside.Look at Nathan's face in the background... I think it's kinda funny:Rylie loves her pink dress. If it's hanging in the closet, odds are she'll wear it.And one more that makes me laugh - she's trying to latch onto my arm:

4 comments:

LP said...

You have beautiful children!

LP said...

That last picture reminds me of Flukeman.

Jared and Megan said...

lol Mom that's so freaky!!! (re: Flukeman, not the beautiful children comment)

Shannon said...

well it reminds me of a sucker fish.
also, your kids are cute, and Maya already has some of the same facial expressions that Nate and Rylie do!