Saturday, July 4, 2009

we forgot...

Exactly a week ago, Jared and I got dressed, got a baby-sitter (my mom) and went to the temple. We got there a little later than we meant to but I thought to myself, "Come hell or high water, we are going!!"
And then we got there.
And it was closed.
We forgot it was closed for 2 weeks for cleaning. We didn't have time to go up to the Timpanogos temple since I had to be back in time to feed Rylie so we decided to hang out there and just talk for a while. We took a few pictures, too.p.s. In the last one, Jared's pointing to the part of the mountain where we got engaged.

4 comments:

Damara F said...

Seu blog e Muito lindo , parabéns . ass crianças são liindas . Sou do Brasil , não sei se vai inteder meus comentario =p mas de qualquer forma ta massa aqui ^^

Shannon said...

i'm glad you guys got some time alone. you guys are a cute couple :)
p.s. do you know the person who left a comment here in portugese/spanish/something i can't read?

Jared and Megan said...

thanks Shannon and obrigado, Damara.

Shannon, yeah I knew about the comment since I have to approve all comments. I just translated it before I approved it to make sure it was nice.

She said (sort of): Your blog is very pretty, congratulations. The children are pretty. I'm from Brazil (and then I think it says something about how she doesn't know how to translate the comment into other forms here or something... yeah I'm not a genius, ok? ha). =)

Greg and Kat Hodgson said...

Hey! We did that too! (Tried going to the temple and it was closed). I like the pic of Jared holding up the temple. Looked like a very fun day.