Saturday, July 4, 2009

Merrye Olde England (catch-up poft)

So a little over a week ago my mom, Adrien, Nathan, Rylie and I went up to SLC to get some yummy food from Elizabeth's English Tea Shop and Bakery (where we tried to go before without realizing it wasn't open). Holy cow that's a lot of links in one sentence...
Anyway. It was yummy. Then we went over to their market and looked at all the (expensive but cool) stuff! Outside there was a mini cooper and a British (Londonish?) post box in the design invented by Anthony Trollope (I think??).

6 comments:

Shannon said...

wish i could've gone :P
and i like that they like HP! i can see a poster for #4 movie (i think?) in the background of the 1st picture.

Shannon said...

actually i think it's for #2...
not that it matters.

LP said...

Cute pix. I like how I'm wearing the exact same clothes I wore when we went to the other tea shop.

btw, I emailed you some fotos (one of you & Rylie and another of Nate posing by the post box outside the tea shop, and two of the weird metal spider at DI). I know you have a zillion emails, but look for recent ones from me if you want the fotos.

Jared and Megan said...

shan- yeah they had TONS of hp merch! the owl is hedwig... we wanted to buy lots of stuff (I did, anyway) but it was all too expensive. British prices to go with the British stuff?

mom- I had no idea you were wearing the same thing! I'm gonna go look...
I got the photos, thanks, but I didn't see the video you texted me about. it's easier for me when an email is from an individual person cause then I can just sort by sender.

LP said...

did you get my comment about posting the video? also, I've read your post title about 17 times, trying to figure out what "poft" was, and today I finally got it! verily, thofe were good refrefhments!

Jared and Megan said...

yay! I figured you'd probably be the only one who realized it wasn't a typo.