Saturday, December 4, 2010

Dobby is a free elf

Adrien, Shannon, some of their friends and I went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 at midnight when it first came out. I took a few pictures, especially since we dressed up. Can you tell what we were? We were trying to look like witches (and a wizard) who didn't know how to dress like muggles. You know, like in the books. Not all fashion-magazine-editorial-y like in the movies.
Ian was there... sort of. =)
A few of us after the movie. It was awesome. I saw it again later with Jared.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

perhaps you should explain our odd get-up?
also, I love that the picture of Ian was from 8th grade.

Jared and Megan said...

So let it be written, so let it be done!

LP said...

Movie premieres and book release parties! Isn't life wonderful?

btw my word is 'preconic', which I guess is what ice cream is before you scoop it.

Jared and Megan said...

lol Mom