Saturday, June 28, 2008

I am the blob and you have been partaken of!

The title of this blog is something Jared growled to Nathan when he covered him up with a huge blanket. I just thought it was kind of funny. =)

Shannon came out last weekend to stay at our house (although she left on... Thursday, I believe, to go to the family reunion with Adrien and Eric) while she's here for summer term. It's been nice having her here, although we haven't had a chance to hang out very much. We did on Wednesday, though, when she was looking for jobs and we had lunch. It'll probably just get harder to hang out when she starts working and volunteering at Adrien's museum, but we'll find the time. If she wasn't living here I'd probably never see her, so there's that at least! She's a very considerate guest... she even brought her own towels. I sort of laughed at her about that... sorry Shannon. =)

We finally painted our master bedroom! This is sort of a "before" picture... Jared's very good at getting the tape straight. We still haven't painted the trim, but we got the walls. I'll post a picture of that when I get new curtains. Just imagine the greenish curtains with pale turquoise walls... and you'll know why I refuse to put a picture up right now.

I got Nathan some sunglasses. He doesn't keep them on his face very often, but he's surprisingly patient when I want to take a picture (as long as I don't take more than one).Nathan loves his hats... he came downstairs in his ski cap one morning. What a weirdo... wonder where he gets that from?Well, I can't wait till I can hear about the reunion from some of you. I hope a couple of you remembered to video tape some of it! =)

1 comment:

Marlyse said...

There's gotta be some video somewhere of Eric (Briggs) doing some awful dancing. It was kind of funny. I really liked the reunion this time around. It was a beautiful area, I loved it. We couldn't do our car picture this year :( but there's always next time. Hopefully!

And I'd REALLY love to see your after picture, even if there aren't curtains!