Sunday, February 12, 2012

Since I'm horrible at blogging...

I'll do it in snippets. I'm going to start (rather late, of course, but aren't I always?) doing the photo a day thing that Shannon and Adrien are doing.

Here's the dealio:
Anyway, I actually took a picture inside my closet for another blog I have. Molto coincidente! To catch up, I'll supplement with back-tracking photos in order of prompt, but not necessarily taken on the day expected. I didn't always use my camera on those days, so there you go.

Therefore, I give you, without further ado, the inside of my closet:
This is basically all I've worn the last couple of weeks, not including a pair of jeans that are in the laundry basket right now. I'm trying to do that experiment where you track what you've actually used in your closet in a very visual way (my method is using this lower, removable bar that I got at Walmart to hang what I've worn recently). I don't know how well this is going to work at this point in my life, what with my fluctuating weight and everything, but it's interesting. Or boring. Take your pick.

And this is a picture for number one, my view today. This is not today. This is the day when we went to my grandparents to visit and get our taxes done.

5 comments:

LP said...

Yay! you're doing it. I'm looking forward to the results. I love the picture of Grandpa and Maya.

My word is thnorsu, which reminds me of that Carol Burnett skit with Tim Collins about the elephants.

Shannon said...

ooh noice, I'm glad you're joining in!

Emily said...

I'm digging the photo a day thing you guys are all doing. I think I'll jump on the bandwagon too, but maybe I'll add a couple more for it to fit in March instead. I didn't think about backtracking.

Aubrie & Landen said...

I love that picture of your grandpa and Maya :) So precious!

Jared and Megan said...

Thanks for the comments, guys. =)

Mom, are you going to do it? Doooo it.

Emily! How are you adjusting to two kids? I think it would be great if you did it too! My mom had an idea to just start from the beginning and end on whatever day, so you could try that if you didn't want to wait till March. I should just do that... oh well.